Ares AM015 Stubby Honey Badger Airsoft AEG Rifle Tan
The Ares AM015 Stubby Honey Badger AEG Rifle is a stubby variant of the Popular ‘Honey Badger’ gun range, created by ARES.
The weapon itself is constructed mainly from Polymer, and features a CNC Alloy Hand-guard, Internals and Outer Barrel and Sound Enhancing Mock Suppressor.
The body of the gun is made of Polymer, making it lightweight yet durable, making it great for CQB by allowing you to turn corners more easily, and play for longer without becoming tired.
The flash hider which comes attached to a 14mm Clockwise thread, is designed to look like a miniature suppressor, but is actually infact a noise enhancer, making it sound louder when fired.
The weapon features a stippled effect on the Pistol Grip and Magazine which makes the weapon easier to grip, and has a range of features such as an extended magazine release and larger than normal trigger guard to accommodate for Glove Users.
The weapon features a receiver length top rail, allowing you to attach a variety of sights and scopes, and features long and short modular rail panels which are attached the hand-guard, and can be moved at any time to suit a variety of setups.
The new EFCS gear box system means the AEG rifle comes with an electronic trigger, meaning an even quicker trigger response!
This gun is perfect for those Airsoft Skirmishers who want a unique looking weapon, that is lightweight and durable.
Fire Selector: Safe, Semi, Fully Automatic (Programmable to 3 burst)
Magazine Capacity: 140 Rounds Medium Capacity (Mid-Cap)
Feet Per Second (FPS): 285FPS (Using 0.20g BB)
Powered By: Electric
Recommendations: VP Racing – 7.4v 850mAh 30C LiPo Stick Battery
Construction: Polymer Receiver, Pistol Grip, Rails, and Alloy Sights, Internals and Hand guard
Hop Up: Adjustable behind dust cover
Max Battery Size: 70mm x 42mm x 17mm
Length: 50cm / 61cm
- Two Point Sliding Stock
- Quick change spring system
- ‘Stippled’ effect pistol grip
- Front and Rear Flip Up Removable Iron sight
- Rear sling mount
- Rubber Based Magazine to prevent slipping
- CNC Alloy Hand Guard
- Included Foregrip
- Extra Thin Pistol Grip
- Sound Enhancing Mock Stubby Suppressor
- Large Magazine Release for Glove Users
- Large Trigger Guard for Glove Users
- Receiver length top Rail
- 4cm Inner Rail Diameter, leaving space for Suppressor
- Long and Short Modular Handguard Rail
- Clockwise (CW) Threaded Outer Barrel
- Non-contact Firing Control
- Digital multi-magnetic sensor control circuit
- Fully protected from Short Circuit, Overload, Motor Lock and Weak Voltage
- Multi-function settings
- Amoeba AM-015 Stubby Badger CQB – Black
- Rear and Front Sight
- User manual
The battery is stored in the stock of the gun and as such is required to be an extremely short battery,
Visit our game site at www.thedepartmentcqb.co.uk