ASG B&T USW A1 C02
ASG B&T USW A1 C02
The USW A1 from ActionSportGames is a high quality 1:1 replica of the revolutionary new personal defence weapon from Brugger and Thomet.
Designed to meet the changing demands of law enforcement and anti-terrorism operations the B&T USW A1 is a semi-automatic handgun able to be used accurately at longer ranges than conventional side arms due to its quick release folding stock and non-reciprocating optics mount.
This fantastic 6mm airsoft version stays true to the original in every way. From its crisp semi-automatic gas blow back action through to its rugged construction featuring a metal slide and frame. The USW A1 is easy to manipulate and operate, even in wet conditions due to it contoured and serrated slide and its ergonomic rubberised pistol grip.
The USW A1 is fully customisable with a non-reciprocating optics rail mount on the upper and a lower 20mm rail for flashlights, lasers or other accessories. Further flexibility is provided by a threaded 14mm outer barrel to allow tracer units or barrel extension tubes to be fitted to the USW A1. To use the USW A1 as a PDW the stock is rapidly deployed by depressing the stock locking button and allowing the spring- loaded stock to swing out to assist accurate shooting at longer ranges. The USW A1 also features a fully adjustable hop up unit able to lift most BB weights and provide round on round accuracy for a fantastic shooting experience.
Supplied with a Co2 powered 26 round magazine the USW A1 is also compatible with Cz75, Sp-01 and Shadow 2 magazines, additionally the USW A1 can be fitted with a 50 round extended magazine (available separately)
- Gas/CO2 full blowback pistol
- Metal slide and frame
- Contoured slide with forward cocking serrations and cocking wings to aid in slide manipulation
- Threaded 14mm CCW outer barrel with thread protector
- Non-reciprocating optics mount with Picatinny rail fits all rail-mounted sights
- Folding stock with locking button and spring-assisted opening
- Railed frame for flashlights/lasers
- Ergonomic rubber grip with slight finger grooves
- Compatible with CZ 75, CZ SP-01 Shadow, and CZ Shadow 2 magazines
- Shadow 2-style CO2 magazine included, can also use green gas magazines
- 50-round green gas extended magazine also available (and backwards compatible with metal frame CZ pistols)
- Hop-up bucking and inner barrel are TM-spec/TM compatible