It is constructed using Aluminium, Nylon Fiber, Steel, Zinc and Plastic, and features an Alloy flash hider, sling mounts, outer barrel, sights, trigger guard, receiver and internals, with a Polymer heat shield and stock.
Thanks to the G&G ETU & 3.0 MOSFET, you will need to use an 11.1v LiPo Battery to get the most out of this Gun (otherwise the low voltage protection will cut off too early and stop the Rifle shooting). The Electronic Trigger Unit makes for a great Trigger Response and also improves the lifespan of the Rifle by preventing the Carbon build-up that happens on traditional trigger switches.
The included ETU & MOSFET in this M14 also means that you can quickly reprogram your full auto setting to burst fire by simply holding down the trigger in semi for ten seconds. To revert this you just repeat this process and it will change back to full auto.
The G&G S.O.C.16 weapon has all the standard features of an M14, such as the adjustable integrated ironsights, extremely satisfying bolt / charging handle, large battery space for bigger batteries and an integrated top 20mm RIS / RAS Rail mount allowing the attachment of any standard RIS sights, scopes, optics, PEQ boxes torches or any other accessory you prefer.
Internally the G&G S.O.C.16 boasts a shortened 407mm Inner barrel to match the outer barrel, and a 18000rpm High-Torque motor to power the rifle. The weapon features an adjustable hop-up, which is accessible when the charging handle is pulled to the rear at the top of the weapon, allowing you to fine tune your weapon for maximum range and accuracy.
The quality build on this weapon is evident from first hold, as is always the case with G&G, and the consistency is excellent. This is one of our most popular weapons for those who wish to modify their rifle to perform as a DMR. If this is what you are looking to do you can book it in with our technicians who can do the work for you!
- Part of G&G’s GR14 range of M14 based airsoft rifles
- SOCOM 16 variant
- Electrically powered AEG Airsoft rifle
- Shorter outer barrel
- Electronic trigger unit (ETU)
- G&G 3.0 Mosfet
- Textured body for a firmer grip, just like modern M14 rifles
- Shortened outer barrel with mock compensator
- Integrated top 10cm 20mm RIS / RAS rail for attaching sights and red dots
- Trigger lock safety at front of trigger guard
- Ambidextrous magazine release and safety controls
- Front and rear sling loop attachments
- Integrated adjustable ironsights for windage and elevation
- Functioning mock bolt catch / charging handle with satisfying noise (it even locks back)
- Large battery compartment in the rifle stock
- 407mm inner barrel
- Rotary hop unit for precise adjustment
- Large Tamyia connector with in-line fuse – rear wired
- G&G Warranty sticker sealed gearbox
- 18000rpm Hi-torque long axis motor
- Made in Taiwan
- ‘S.O.C. 16’
- ‘7.62MM M14’
- ‘G&G ARMAMENT’
- 1 x G&G S.O.C. 16 M14 AEG Airsoft Rifle
- 1 x G&G S.O.C. 16 400 round magazine
- User Manual
Visit our game site at www.thedepartmentcqb.co.uk
Last updated on February 12th, 2022 at 01:47 pm