Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY
Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY
The Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY are built from heavy duty materials, with an Alloy Handguard, Outer Barrel, Flash Hider, Receiver, Dust Cover, Buffer Tube and Internals, with a polymer Stock and Pistol Grip. The weapons design quality leads to a wobble free design giving the weapon a more realistic feel and weight.
On the surface both variants of the rifle feature the same features and design, with the difference being the type of handguard attached to the weapon. The Nomad variant features a more modern M-LOK handguard, and the Recon offering a KeyMod handguard, with both having a top 20mm RIS / RAS Rail for attaching forward sights, peq boxes and more. Both handguards feature rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock position, with both having dual lines on the left and right for higher levels of customisation.
The rear of the Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY features a more modern AR Style buffer tube, allowing M4 and AR style stocks to be attached to the weapon. To get you started the weapon features NUPROL’s advanced A.X.E stock which is designed to be low profile and lightweight, with a rubberised butt plate to prevent the weapon from slipping during use. The stock is adjustable to up to six positions making it perfect for a wide range of shooter sizes. The weapon also features a buffer tube sling plate which is ambidextrous and allows for single point slings to be used for easier transitioning in a CQB environment.
The receiver of the Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY has also gotten a modern treatment, with the traditional dust cover being replace with one with a top 20mm RIS / RAS Rail. The added rails allow the attachment of 20mm RIS / RAS sights, the most common on the market today, allowing for a wide range of sights and scopes to be fitted. Not only does the rifle allow the attachment of common sights and scopes, the rifle also features a side AK scope mount palate, allowing for AK style sights and scopes to be fitted.
Internally the weapon features a V3 gearbox, and comes fitted with high quality silver wiring as standard, and it top wired meaning that the weapon’s battery is stored underneath the dust cover allowing for stick type battery to be used. The weapon also features a linear adjustable hop-up unit which adds spin to the BB to improve the range and accuracy of the weapon, and is fully adjustable for a wide range of BB weights.
This rifle is perfect for those Airsoft skirmishers who are looking for a more modern AK variant, or for those switching from the more common M4 / AR style rifle who want the best of both worlds when it comes to features.
the Nuprol Romeo Nomad Bravo – GREY Features:
- Part of NUPROL’s Romeo Series rifles
- Available in Medium and Long lengths
- Available with either a KeyMod or M-LOK Handguard
- Based on the AK Platform / Family of rifles
- Heavyweight wobble free design
- Safe / Full Auto / Semi Automatic Fire selector
- Fixed AR Style Buffer Tube
- Features NUPROL’s M4 A.X.E. Stock with rubberised butt plate
- Six position adjustable stock positions
- Mock bakerlite traditional styled pistol grip
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- AK Style sight mount platform
- 18cm 20mm RIS / RAS Railed dust cover for attaching sights and scopes
- 20mm RIS / RAS Railed hanguard for front sights and attachments
- Removable flash hider
- Index ridged fire select
- Adjustable integrated front and rear ironsight
- Linear style adjustable Hop-Up unit for range and accuracy
- Hop-up support to keep the hop-up stable for better accuracy
- Silver wired V3 gearbox
- Top wired system, with battery stored underneath the dust cover
- Semi quick-release gearbox system
- Ambidextrous rear buffer tube sling plate for single point slings
- Rear QD Sling loop point on the stock
- Forward sling loop on the front left of the receiver
- Decocking button next to the trigger to release the spring before storage
Last updated on February 20th, 2024 at 11:52 pm